Economic & Marketing Strategy
The City of Dearborn Economic Development Department utilized POW! Strategies, Inc., the DDDA Executive Management Team, to develop an Economic and Marketing Strategy as part of its Redevelopment Readiness Community (RRC) certification application with the MEDC. The strategy embellishes upon the Downtown Dearborn Strategic Plan. The City of Dearborn became RRC certified in 2019.
Related Documents for Download
Below are the supporting documents related to the economic and marketing strategy research, findings and recommendations.
- 2021 Economic Study Summary Kilobytes (pdf) 139
- EDDDA Market Analysis – Strategic Recommendations Kilobytes (pdf) 298
- WDDDA Market Analysis_final report 2016 Megabytes (pdf) 10
- Trade Area Map Kilobytes (pdf) 248
- Economic & Marketing Strategy Kilobytes (pdf) 225
- Business Recruitment Pitch Deck Megabytes (pdf) 8
Stay current with the latest Dearborn business developments and events.
Get guidance and info for startups and business growth as well as loans, grants and tax incentives.
Need More Help?
Tell us how we can help to win your support.