About Us, Mission & Vision
The East Dearborn Downtown Development Authority (EDDDA) and West Dearborn Downtown Development Authority (WDDDA) along with businesses, property owners, residents, community organizations and key stakeholders throughout the city are working together to create a vibrant Downtown Dearborn experience for all.
Our mission is guided by five transformational strategies:
- Image – Shape, embrace and communicate an image that reflects who we are as a community.
- Mobility – Build a community infrastructure that supports all modes of transportation.
- Cohesive Community – Unite our community across geographic and socioeconomic barriers by rallying around an integrated vision of Downtown Dearborn
- Next Generation Appeal – Build a downtown that next-generation consumers, residents and entrepreneurs value.
- Innovative Retail Diversity – Attract and retain businesses that reflect the Downtown Dearborn image and offer a wide range of experiences for consumers, unique to our downtown.