Available Commercial Space
From Wagner Place to Artspace, Downtown Dearborn is a burgeoning place for business and commerce with available commercial space at every level—from prime main-floor locations on Michigan Avenue to second floor office and creative spaces overlooking Downtown Dearborn. See below for the most recent available locations and find the spot that best meets the needs of your business.
The DDDAs now offer the Open Door Dearborn business incentive to help businesses with façade improvements and start-up costs, while encouraging specific types of businesses that the Downtown Dearborn market analysis recommends.
Please use the following market data to assess whether your business is the right fit for Downtown Dearborn:
- Downtown Dearborn Economic & Marketing Strategy
- Downtown Dearborn Recruitment Strategy
- WDDDA Market Analysis
- WDDDA Trade Area Map
- NEW Form Base Code – West Downtown District
- EDDDA Market Analysis
- Multi-modal Transportation Plan (To be Adopted Fall 2020)
- Branding Dearborn (2019)
- West Downtown Form-Based Code (2019)
- East Downtown Business District Code
- Living Streets Plan (2016)
- Sustainable Parking Lots (2016)
- City Master Plan (2014)
Don’t know what you need or want more data? Connect with the DDDA Office – we have the info and insights to help make your choice easier and the best decision for your business!
Brady & Michigan Site
2.748 acre site located at the intersection of Brady Street and Michigan Avenue.
To access RFP 132706 Brady Redevelopment site, please go to https://www.bidnetdirect.com/mitn. Respondents will have to create an account to download the documents and ultimately submit a proposal. They can create either a free or paid account. Then search “Brady Redevelopment”.
Difference between paid/free accounts:
- Paid accounts – automatic notifications when a solicitation is posted that matches what the company provides
- Free accounts – no automatic notifications (will have to search for the RFP) but otherwise full access to the website
- Companies can call (800) 835-4603, option 2, anytime for “vendor support” if having issues
|Property||Square Footage||Lease or Sale||Contact||Details|
13615 Michigan Ave, Building B
|500-1000 sft||$10/12 psf Lease||Details|